Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
Under the general management supervision, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
• Develop custom workflows utilizing modern web technologies.
• Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
• Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
• Rapidly prototype new solutions.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Orchestrate and automate tasks.
• Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms, including architecture, languages, best practices, and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
• Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst, and other team members.
• Follow, maintain, and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures, and process throughout ServiceNow development.
• Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation, and support.
• Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from internal team and align into ServiceNow development.
• Developing user friendly catalogue items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
• Support data migration as needed.
• Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards.
• Integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained.
• At least 4 years of ServiceNow development exper
|Experience||10 - 13 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Contact Person||Rekruiters Resource Management LLP|