2 - 3 Years
Junior Software Developer is a part of development team building and developing on our products using Microsoft .NET development stack.
• Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Interact with customers to understand issues and fix them.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline Strong desire to learn
• Proficient in coding in C#, WPF, ASP,NET, SQL Server
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
• Knowledge of client server application development.
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge in agile development methodologies.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|