5 - 10 Years
Role and Respons
• Provide 24/7, Level 1 (L1) and Level 2 (L2) technical support for wireless products to customers in North America through channels such as Email, Chat, Voice, and Community Forums.
• To solve customer concerns, work closely with operations and engineering support personnel in the analysis of network traffic, troubleshooting wireless system performance issues and document & report the findings and resolution of these customer system issues to internal staff. •Work closely with team members to advance and support the development of company’s equipment, services, and technologies. Perform analysis and provide feedback to operations and engineering staff on customer defect resolution and product enhancements. Use test applications or scripts and assist periodically in the commissioning of wireless networks and related equipment.
• Contribute to alpha and beta test activities of equipment under development to help validate proper operation and performance.
• Contribute to internal / customer documentation (Knowledge Base, FAQs, etc.) wherever applicable.
• Provide periodic reports to the Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum of five years of work experience in the Computer, IT, network, and wireless products related areas providing Level 1 (L1) and Level 2 (L2) technical support. RF experience is a plus.Prior experience supporting Wi-Fi access points, microwave radio systems, and mobile radio systems will be an asset.
• Solid understanding of OSI Level 2 (Link) and Level 3 (Network) data communications.
• Knowledge and experience in working with Ethernet, TCP/IP and related communication protocols in LAN and WAN environments.
• Well versed in following Layer 2 and Layer3 switching and routing protocols: ARP, 802.1D, 802.1Q, QinQ, TCP, UDP, NAT, DHCP, VPN, VLAN, DNS, etc. Basics of SNMPv1-v3, TFTP, NTP.
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|About Company||Fantabee is an Internet of Things (IoT) startup founded by industry veterans, comprising two Strategic Business Units, Fantabuildings and Fantaserv.|