5 - 10 Years
Role & Responsibilities
• Create and maintain a variety of user documentation such as user manuals, tutorials, product presentations, FAQs for wireless products for customers in North America.
• Work with subject-matter experts to get an in-depth understanding of the company’s products.
• Work with content in multiple formats, including graphics and videos.
• Continuously review and revise content to keep them up to date, enhance clarity, and follow the company’s style guide.
• Proactively identify opportunities and methods for improving customer experience, processes, and tools.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technical writing, communication, English, or related field would be a big plus.
• 5+ years of experience in creating technical documentation for software/hardware products–preferably networking/wireless products.
• Excellent research, analysis, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to design, develop, and present technical information in a well-structured, concise, and easy-to-understand manner.
• Experience in interpreting technical specifications, user stories, configuration files, code, and other technical documents as source material.
• Ability to work with cross-functional global teams, including developers, peers, technical architects, and editors using various modes of communication (phone, email, web conferencing).
• Ability to develop a style guide and internal glossary to ensure consistency of writing across all technical communication.
• Proficiency in working on charts, illustrations, photographs, videos and combining them with text to produce documents that convey ideas clearly.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe FrameMaker, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Works, SnagIt, or similar market-leading online authoring tools.
• Capable of analyzing documentation for complimentary products from other manufacturers to determine word choice, phraseology, and symbology (for diagrams).
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Content Writing / Journalism / Editing|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|About Company||Fantabee is an Internet of Things (IoT) startup founded by industry veterans, comprising two Strategic Business Units, Fantabuildings and Fantaserv.|